First of all, we need to start from the beginning. Our goal is to create t a Decentralized Finance platform, where everything should be transparent for the community.
So, what does Decentralized Finance means? DeFi stands for “decentralized finance” and refers to the ecosystem comprised of financial applications that are being developed on top of blockchain systems.
DeFi may be defined as the movement that promotes the use of decentralized networks and open source software to create multiple types of financial services and products.
But, what about if we go to the very begging and we want to see how to say “no center” in latin? Here the result:
Perfect, this is what we got. “No center” in latin is “nec centrum”. Sounds interesting. Definitely there is something hidden that could work as the name of our goal.
Here we go! We had to simplify and give a small twist, in order to make it easier and faster to remember. We put together both words (nec centrum), and we remove what we don’t need.
But, this double “c” could bring some typos, so we have to try to make it easier for our community: let’s fuse both letters: cc -> x. Now, the result is perfect!:
Now you know a bit more about us :)
Follow us on:
- 🌐 Website: https://nexencrypto.com
- 🌐 Twitter: https://twitter.com/nexencrypto
- 🌐 Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Rbc_kI7ZdLdS69GQ
- 🌐 Github: https://github.com/NexenCrypto
- 🌐 Medium: https://nexencrypto.medium.com/
- 🌐 LinkedIn Profile: https://linkedin.com/in/NexenCrypto
- 🌐 LinkedIn Company Page: https://linkedin.com/company/nexencrypto
- 🌐 Reddit: https://reddit.com/user/NexenCrypto