➡ How to connect MetaMask to Nexen | Guide
Hello NEXEN Community,
To start using Nexen to earn interests or borrow assets, you need to connect your Metamask wallet to the platform.
This can be achieved with some easy steps:
🔹 Step 1: Go to MetaMask.io and select from Android or iOS for mobile application and select Chrome for desktop. You can also go directly to the Chrome store, Google Play store, or Apple App Store.
🔹 Step 2: Install the browser extension and import your wallet. It should have some ETH to pay for the transaction fees. If you want to earn interests on your assets, make sure to also have your DAI or USDT.
🔹 Step 3: Open the browser extension and make sure that you select the Ethereum Mainnet network.
🔹 Step 4: Open nexencrypto.com/crypto/. On the top right of the screen you should see a message saying “Unlock your wallet”.
Metamask will ask you if you want to connect your wallet to the site. Your the wallet(s) that you want to use with Nexen.
Press ‘Next’ to go to the next step.
Press “Connect”. Once you do this, Metamask should enable our site to see your wallet address.
Now you should see your address on the top right corner of the site and you are ready to use the platform. Congratulations!
Follow us on:
- 🌐 Website: https://nexencrypto.com
- 🌐 Twitter: https://twitter.com/nexencrypto
- 🌐 Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Rbc_kI7ZdLdS69GQ
- 🌐 Github: https://github.com/NexenCrypto
- 🌐 Medium: https://nexencrypto.medium.com/
- 🌐 LinkedIn Profile: https://linkedin.com/in/NexenCrypto
- 🌐 LinkedIn Company Page: https://linkedin.com/company/nexencrypto
- 🌐 Reddit: https://reddit.com/user/NexenCrypto